- Organisational Structure
- Giving to CSU
- Learning and Teaching
- Important Dates
- Graduation 2017
- Future developments and plans
- Rankings and Ratings
- Jobs at CSU
Each CSU campus has its own distinct personality with facilities built to support the learning of their students. Teaching facilities including state-of-the-art scientific and clinical laboratories, industry standard media centre, clinics, and commercial wineries.
What teaching facilities are there?
CSU provides the latest teaching facilities at all of its locations, including extensive 24-hour accessible computer facilities. Our regional campuses also feature scientific laboratories, television and drama studios, an on campus radio station (2MCE-FM), demonstration hospital wards, a farm, winery and vineyards, allied health clinic, and equine facilities.
At CSU, you'll find:
- anatomy and physiology laboratories
- allied health clinic
- biochemistry laboratory
- industry standard media centre with broadcasting radio station
- television studios and editing suites
- exercise and sports science laboratory
- clinical and nursing laboratories
- state-of-the-art dental clinics and teaching facilities
- science laboratories
- farm and equine centre
- TV production studios
- state-of-the-art veterinary science clinics and teaching facilities
- medical centre and nutrition clinic
- policing facilities and simulated court room.
Add these to our student recreational facilities, and your experience at CSU will be unforgettable!
1800 334 733
(International +61 2 6338 6077)
Current student enquiries:
1800 ASK CSU
1800 275 278
- Albury-Wodonga: (02) 6051 9000
- Bathurst: (02) 6338 4000
- Dubbo: (02) 6885 7300
- Orange: (02) 6365 7555
- Port Macquarie: (02) 6582 9300
- Wagga Wagga: (02) 6933 2000