- Organisational Structure
- Giving to CSU
- Learning and Teaching
- Important Dates
- Graduation 2017
- Future developments and plans
- Rankings and Ratings
- Jobs at CSU
Mobile App - CSU2
The CSU2 Mobile app provides a quick and easy way to access CSU information "on the go". Message Centre, Directory contacts, Maps, Events calendar, News, Videos, Photos, Get Help contacts, mHub, Interact2 and Library links are all included in the CSU2 app.
To keep informed of new releases you can follow @CharlesSturtUni on Twitter or connect via the CSU Facebook page. Charlie – Your Student Voice and Message Centre will also provide regular updates on developments. CSU students and staff can make feature suggestions via the student.csu feedback page.
CSU2 Mobile - Features
The second release of CSU Mobile includes the following functionality;
- Message Centre – read, review and archive all your student.csu messages. All your Message Centre information is seamlessly kept in sync with the student.csu Message Centre.
- Events – Keep track of important University dates, add selected dates to your device's calendar so you don't miss them.
- Directory – search for CSU Staff contact details, with one-touch call or email functionality from your Smartphone.
- Maps – view major campus locations and services with integrated Smartphone GPS.
- News – Keep up to date with the latest News from CSU's newsroom, including the Vice Chancellor's blog, Library and Charlie - Your Student Voice.
- Videos – Access all of CSU's online videos, including the CSU Library and AVFX YouTube channels.
- Photos – Browse through the large collection of CSU's photo libraries.
- Get Help – Emergency and Service contact details at your fingertips.
- Library – Search for available texts and resources using the CSU Library Primo search.
- Service Access – One location access to mHub, Interact2 (requires Blackboard Learn app) and Library search facilities.
Accessing CSU Mobile
CSU2 Mobile is available on Google Play for Android devices and Apple App store for Apple devices. CSU2 Mobile app is not supported for Windows devices. Blackboard app and Chrome are required for CSU2 app.