The Dubbo Campus is committed to providing support and access to higher education to:
- over 1200 students enrolled in CSU's distance education courses who live in the Dubbo region;
- over 500 students enrolled in courses full-time at the campus;
- recent school leavers;
- students enrolled in traineeship programs combining work and study;
- mature students with work and family commitments;
- students who have decided to take up distance education courses because they can attend residential schools close to home;
- students who are pursuing study at a distance and who are using the facilities to interact with their lecturers and other students;
- Aboriginal students, many from isolated regions who would not otherwise have considered higher education; and
- students from regional centres such as Coonamble, Parkes, Walgett, Coonabarabran, Tullamore, Wellington and Gilgandra who have formed car-pools to travel to Dubbo for classes and to access facilities.
Click to view Dubbo Campus maps and learn about on campus accommodation.