Welcome to the office of the Head of Wagga Wagga Campus
This office is responsible for a range of matters including, but not restricted to, the following:
- Student welfare
- Student general misconduct
- The Public Lecture Series
- The Visiting Artists' Program
- Regional engagement - strengthening the links between the University and the region it services.
This office is also responsible for a number of committees, namely:
- The Riverina Regional Consultative Committee
- The Critical Response Group
- The Campus Environmental Committee
- The Yindyamarra Restoration Project Management Committee
If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
Ms Miriam Dayhew
Head of Wagga Wagga Campus