Working Party Reports
This page contains copies of the final reports of Working Parties that have been established by the Academic Senate or committees of the Senate to review or investigate an identified academic issue.
If you require any further information in relation to the Working Parties then you should contact the Academic Secretary or Manager, Academic Senate.
Academic Communication with HDR Candidates Policy
- Academic Communication with HDR Candidates Policy (approved by Academic Senate 19.09.12 - AS 12/85 refers)
CSU Assessment Policy and Regulations
- Report - May 2012
- Academic Senate Decisions in relation to May 2011 Report ImplementationFramework for introduction of Revised Assessment Policy - to be developed and Approved by Academic Senate.
- Assessment Policy (as amended and approved by Academic Senate 16.05.12)
Modes of Delivery of Teaching and Learning
- Report - May 2012 (approved by Academic Senate on 16.05.12 - AS 12/18 refers)
Academic Communication with Students Policy
- Report - May 2012
- Academic Communication with Students Policy (as amended and approved by Academic Senate on 16.05.12 (AS 12/09). To apply to all undergraduate and coursework postgraduate students from commencement of Domestic Session 1 in 2013)
Academic Senate has established a Working Party to develop an Academic Communication with HDR Students Policy. The Working Party is currently formulating its report (AS 12/10, 16.05.12 refers)
Academic Senate Academic Processes and Outcomes
CSU Moderation Policy
2012 Report - this report was approved by Academic Senate to apply to all undergraduate (including Honours) and coursework postgraduate students at CSU effective from the commencement of Domestic Session 1 in 2013, subject to the policy becoming part of an Implementation Framework for the Assessment Policy (AS 12/07, 16.05.12 refers).
- Implementation Plan
- Final Report
- CSU Subject Working Party Survey Information Sheet
- CSU Subject Working Party Survey
Institutional Self-Assessment of Credit Practices
Review of Research Management Committee: