CSU Excellence Scholarship
- Session 1 Applications closed at 11:00pm 12 Feb 2017
- Outcome Notice Date:
17 Feb 2017
- Available to:
- Value: $5000 (per annum)
- Duration: up to a maximum of 4 years on the condition that the ongoing eligibility criteria continues to be met
Based on a combination of academic merit with an ATAR score of 95 or above (inclusive of Regional Bonus) and evidence of leadership and community involvement.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this scholarship in 2016 a student must be:
- an Australian Citizen, a New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident of Australia (including the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa);
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student;
- enrolled as a full-time student;
- a commencing student at CSU and are within 2 years of completing year 12;
- enrolled as an internal student;
- able to demonstrate they have an ATAR score of 95 or above (inclusive of the Regional Bonus as per the CSU Regional bonus points scheme);
- able to provide evidence of leadership and community involvement through school and/or external activities;
Full fee paying students are not eligible.
The CSU Excellence Scholarship Guidelines contain information about how Charles Sturt University will operate the CSU Excellence Scholarship. It also contains detailed information about the eligibility criteria, offer and payment procedures and what is required of you if you are successful.
Download the 2017 CSU Excellence Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the close date.
You will receive an email of the outcome by 17 Feb 2017
Payments are made within 2-3 weeks after the Census date of session 1 and 2.
The payment of the scholarship will be made via electronic fund transfer to your nominated Bank account. Register your bank details with CSU, you will need to log into the Online Administration to enter or change your bank details.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by email email@example.com.
Yes, special circumstances can be taken into consideration refer to the guidelines for further information.
How to Apply
Session 1 APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 11:00pm 12 Feb 2017
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 334 733