- Browse by location
- Course Search
- CSU Online
- Fees and Costs
- Fees and Costs 2016
- Higher Degree by Research
- Key Study Areas
- On campus
- Phased out courses
CSU Honours Scholarship & SCF (HECS) Exempt Award
- Session 1 Applications closed at 11:00pm 12 Feb 2017
- Outcome Notice Date:
17 Feb 2017
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $4000 + SCF (HECS) Exemption
- Duration: 1 or 2 years depending on enrolment or study load
A cash scholarship for meritorious students studying Honours courses. CSU has elected to waive the SCF for successful CSU Honours Scholarship recipients.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Scholarship in 2017 a student must be:
- be an Australian Citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia (including the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa);
- enrolled in an Honours degree at CSU;
- enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student;
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student;
- a commencing or continuing student continuing students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or higher ;
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- able to demonstrate they have maintained a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or above in their undergraduate or Honours course;
- not have been in receipt of this scholarship previously; a student can only receive this scholarship once during their enrollment at CSU.
Full fee paying students are not eligible.
Download the 2017 CSU Honours Scholarship & SCF (HECS) Exempt Award Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the close date.
You will receive an email of the outcome by 17 Feb 2017
Payments are made within 2-3 weeks after the Census date of session 1 and 2.
The payment of the scholarship will be made via electronic fund transfer to your nominated Bank account. Register your bank details with CSU, you will need to log into the Online Administration to enter or change your bank details.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by email email@example.com.
How to Apply
Session 1 APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 11:00pm 12 Feb 2017
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Please note: Foundation, CSU Global and Research scholarship applications will not be listed here. They use a separate application system.
Need more info?
1800 334 733