CSU GOTAFE Scholarship
- Session 1 Applications closed at 11:59pm 7 May 2017
- Outcome Notice Date:
- Available to:
- Value: $5000
- Duration: Full time - 2 years
Part time - 4 years
Provides financial assistance to students studying at the Wangaratta GO TAFE Campus
To be eligible for this Scholarship in 2017 a student must be:
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia (including the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa);
- Studying an undergraduate degree as an active student
- enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student;
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student;
- a commencing student in 2017
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- of low socio-economic status:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit (refer Appendix A) or
- must be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Have completed or be completing a certificate IV/Diploma/Advanced Diploma with GOTAFE;
- Enrolled in either the CSU Bachelor of Veterinary Technology or the CSU Bachelor of Agricultural Business Management with a credit package from GOTAFE;
Full fee paying students are not eligible Insert New Container
Download the 2017 CSU GOTAFE Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are successful in your application for the scholarship, you will be notified in writing. Payments will occur via electronic funds transfer (EFT) at half the annual scholarship value in the first and second sessions of each eligible year. Payments are usually made within 2-3 weeks after the Census date of each session.
Bank details can be entered or updated online. It is up to you to manage your bank details with CSU. If you do not have a bank account, a cheque will be sent to your mailing address.
All provisional scholarship offers will be sent progressively from by email and the offer will be an online acceptance.
The provisional offer is retained on condition that you still meet the eligibility criteria as at the Census date of each session of enrolment.
The provisional offer will outline what you need to do to accept the scholarship.
Payments are usually made within 2-3 weeks after the Census date of each session.
Payments will occur via electronic funds transfer (EFT) at half the annual scholarship value in the first and second sessions of each eligible year. Bank details can be entered or updated online. It is up to you to manage your bank details with CSU. If you do not have a bank account, a cheque will be sent to your mailing address.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately be email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Session 1 APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 11:59pm 7 May 2017
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 334 733