CSU Graduation Equity Grant
- Applications for the 2017 grant will open on 5 Jun 2017
- Available to:
- Value: $110+
- Duration: one off payment
This grant is designed to assist graduating students of 2017 with the costs associated with graduation including gown hire, travel and accommodation
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this grant in 2016 you must be:
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia (including the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa);
- Graduating from an undergraduate degree with CSU in the current year.
- graduating from a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student;
- of low socio-economic status:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit, or
- must be able to demonstrate financial hardship by completing the CSU Financial Hardship form;
- able to provide a quote, invoice or receipt for your expenses including gown hire, travel and accommodation
Full fee paying students are not eligible. Applicants can only receive this grant once.
The CSU Graduation Equity Grant Guidelines contain information about how Charles Sturt University will operate the CSU Graduation Equity Grant. It also contains detailed information about the eligibility criteria, offer and payment procedures and what is required of you if you are successful.
Download the 2017 CSU Graduation Equity Grant Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the Appendix A in the guidelines for a list of the eligible means tested Centrelink Benefits.
If you do not receive a means-tested Commonwealth income support payment, a comprehensive assessment will be conducted by or on behalf of CSU to determine whether you are of low socio-economic status.
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the close date.
You will receive a notice of the outcome of your application by 5 Aug 2017.
The payment of the Grant will be made via electronic fund transfer to your nominated Bank account. Register your bank details with CSU, you will need to log into the Online Administration to enter or change your bank details.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by email email@example.com.
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS OPENING SOON
Applications for the 2017 grant will open on 5 Jun 2017
Need more info?
1800 334 733