- Browse by location
- Course Search
- CSU Online
- Fees and Costs
- Fees and Costs 2016
- Higher Degree by Research
- Key Study Areas
- On campus
- Phased out courses
Indigenous University Games Grant
- Applications open
- Closes: 11:59pm 4 May 2017
- Outcome Notice Date:
8 May 2017
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $1250
- Duration: one off payment
The CSU Indigenous University Games Grant is designed to financially support Indigenous students who apply and are eligible to attend the Australian Indigenous University Games, as part of the Australian University Sport (AUS) calendar
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this Grant you must be:
- an Australian citizen, identifying as an Indigenous Australian with CSU
- enrolled as an active student in the current session
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student;
- a commencing or continuing student;
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- have registered to play at Indigenous University Games via the online form
- have paid the CSU Bond as per the CSU participation agreement
- commit to playing all four sports that each squad is required to participate in
Download the Indigenous University Games Grants Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the close date.
You will receive a notice of the outcome of your application by 8 May 2017.
The payment of the Grant will be made via electronic fund transfer to your nominated Bank account. Register your bank details with CSU, you will need to log into the Online Administration to enter or change your bank details.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms and Documents
How to Apply
Applications are OPEN and will close at 11:59pm 4 May 2017
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Please note: Foundation, CSU Global and Research scholarship applications will not be listed here. They use a separate application system.
Need more info?
1800 334 733