CSU Relocation Equity Grant (Accommodation)
- Applications closed
- Applications closed at 11:00pm 5 Mar 2017
- Outcome Notice Date:
10 Mar 2017
- Available to:
- Value: $500 to $1500
- Duration: one off payment
Provides financial assistance for commencing first year students, who are relocating to study at CSU and reside in off-campus accommodation.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for this scholarship in 2017 a student must be:
- be Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia;
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student;
- enrolled as a full-time student;
- a commencing student at CSU in 2017;
- enrolled as an internal student;
- of low socio-economic status:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit, or
- must be able to demonstrate financial hardship
- relocating to study at CSU and residing in off-campus accommodation, please attach documentation showing your previous address and your new address;
AND Must not have been:
- in receipt of this scholarship previously; a student can only receive this scholarship once during their enrolment at CSU.
Full fee paying students are not eligible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the Appendix A in the guidelines for a list of the eligible means tested Centrelink Benefits.
If you do not receive a means-tested Commonwealth income support payment, a comprehensive assessment will be conducted by or on behalf of CSU to determine whether you are of low socio-economic status
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the close date.
You will receive an email of the outcome by 10 Mar 2017.
The payment of the Grant will be made via electronic fund transfer to your nominated Bank account. Register your bank details with CSU, you will need to log into the Online Administration to enter or change your bank details.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by email email@example.com.
A commencing student is someone who is enrolled in, and undertaking, subjects in their first year of study at CSU and who have not previously completed a degree.
Download the 2017 CSU Relocation Equity Grant (Accommodation) Guidelines [PDF]
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 11:00pm 5 Mar 2017
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 334 733