CSU TAFE to University & Pathway Scholarship
- Session 1 Applications will open on
12 Dec 2016
and close at 11:00pm 12 Mar 2017
- Available to:
Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- Value: $2500
- Duration: one year (full-time), two years (part-time)
This scholarship is a TAFE specific scholarship program to assist students to further their education through a CSU undergraduate degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship in 2016 a student must be:
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia (including the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa);
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
- enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student;
- enrolled as a full-time or part-time student;
- a commencing or continuing student. Continuing students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (pass grade average);
- enrolled as an internal or online student;
- completing or have completed a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or CSU Diploma of General studies in the last 2 years which is relevant to your field of study;
a. of low socio-economic status:
- in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit or
- must be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
b. have relevant work experience within your field of study.
Full fee paying students are not eligible.
The CSU TAFE to University & Pathway Scholarship Guidelines contain information about how Charles Sturt University will operate the CSU TAFE to University & Pathway Scholarship. It also contains detailed information about the eligibility criteria, offer and payment procedures and what is required of you if you are successful.
Download the 2017 CSU TAFE to University & Pathway Scholarship Guidelines [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you can, as long as you log back in and submit your application before the close date.
You will receive an email of the outcome by 17 Mar 2017.
Payments are made within 2-3 weeks after the Census date of session 1 and 2.
The payment of the scholarship will be made via electronic fund transfer to your nominated Bank account. Register your bank details with CSU, you will need to log into the Online Administration to enter or change your bank details.
You must notify the CSU Scholarship Office immediately by email email@example.com
How to Apply
Session 1 APPLICATIONS OPENING SOON
Applications will open on 12 Dec 2016
Login to see your Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Need more info?
1800 334 733