- Browse by location
- Course Search
- CSU Online
- Fees and Costs
- Fees and Costs 2016
- Higher Degree by Research
- Key Study Areas
- On campus
- Phased out courses
Charles Sturt University Sports Council Scholarship
- Applications closed
- Applications closed at 11:59pm 8 Feb 2017
- Available to:
- Value: $3000
- Duration: one off payment
Run by students, the CSU Bathurst Sports Council organises and supports clubs, recreational activities, intervarsity competitions and representative sport on the Bathurst Campus. Sportsmen and women continuing their studies on the Bathurst Campus are encouraged to apply.
MUST BE STUDYING IN:
2nd / 3rd / 4th Year
Details, evidence where possible to be given of State or National sports level representation
First preference will be given to elite athletes with an understanding of the commitments required to continue at this level
Where possible the applicant has to demonstrate a commitment to CSU Sport
How to Apply
*NB Each Scholarship will require a separate application.
- Read the criteria carefully for each scholarship you wish to apply for to ensure that you are eligible
- Scholarships may require additional responses including essays. These will need to be pre-prepared in a word document format and submitted along with your application. All applications require a resume including the cover letter as stated in step three.
Before you begin, you must prepare answers to the following which you will be required to copy and paste into each application:
- Three examples which demonstrate the difference you have made to your community (e.g. sport/volunteering/ the arts)
- What is your understanding of philanthropy and how do you plan to contribute to the public good in the future - Yindyamarra Winhanganha (500 words max.)
- A statement outlining in 250 words or less, what receiving a scholarship would mean to you?
Before you submit your application, please ensure you have copies of the following to attach to your application:
- Up to date resume including a cover letter outlining what experiences have led you to tertiary study and your goals and aspirations for the future?
- ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last two years)
- Your current GPA (Continuing students ONLY)
- If your selection criteria involves Local Government Areas (LGA), please supply ONE of the following:
- electricity bill
- phone bill
- rates notice
- school record
* Copies will need to be attached to your online application and provided in PDF or DOC format.
APPLICATIONS CLOSED at 11:59pm 8 Feb 2017
I am a current student
Login to see your Foundation or Equity Scholarship and Grant applications
Please note: CSU Global and Research scholarship applications will not be listed here. They use a separate application system.