The Web Office is responsible for implementing a University Web Strategy characterised by a user centric, coordinated, ongoing and prioritised iterative Web Improvement Program which is based on continuing evaluation, user feedback and the University's strategic objectives
Web Improvement Program (WIP)
The Web Strategy is supported by a program of work referred to as the Web Improvement Program (WIP). This program will seek to ensure a continuing program of improvement in the CSU web landscape and will form part of the strategic objectives set by both the Web Strategy and the University Strategy.
CSU staff can find out more information about the web improvement website. (Requires CSU login to access).
Web Operations Manager, Web Strategy: Cade Whitbourn
- We have responsibility for CSU's online web user experience in support of the Web Strategy. This includes the development and implementation of a suite of user experience (UX) outputs, including personas and scenarios, extensive user testing, user flows and journeys, information architecture (IA) testing wireframes and prototypes.
- We assist in the implementation of creative web development for CSU's web environment in support of the Web Strategy. This includes integration of new web templates and user interfaces into multiple platforms, the use of creative web programming languages and frameworks and developing robust implementation processes across multiple platforms and devices.
- We develop CSU's web environment in support of the Web Strategy. This includes development of new web templates and user interfaces onto multiple platforms, the use of creative web programming languages and frameworks and developing creative and innovative online experiences across multiple platforms and devices.
- We organise and manage web projects in support of the Web Strategy.
- We develop and implement a web content strategy that takes into consideration web content differences across multiple platforms with multiple audiences, user voice and tone guidelines, user experience and accessibility standards and digital storytelling. We run Writing for the Web and CMS training courses and provide web content advice.
- We develop CSU's web reporting and analytics capability in support of the Web Strategy. We report on content quality, website usage, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) reporting, search, discoverability and user behaviour analytics analysis.
- We are currently redeveloping our online course information pages.