Policies, Compliance and Governance
This page lists policies, procedures, guidelines and other documents which provide governance for the management of all University facilities and to the services provided by the Division of Facilities Management across University premises.
Documents provided on this page are the definitive and current versions, regardless of any different versions which may exist elsewhere. Draft versions of key documents are provided in good faith to be used as a guide only, until an approved version can be provided.
DFM staff and operational documents can be found in the Staff Resources area.
- Cleaning Standards/Specifications
- Controlled Areas Security and Access Policy
- Corporate Signage Procedure
- Critical Incident Response Group Procedure v4.0 (Pending approval)
- Delegation Schedule (as at 25/7/13)
- Emergency Control Organisation Policy (under review)
- Keys and Access Control (under review)
- Laboratory clearance procedures for building works v2.1
- Laboratory clearance form for building works v2.1
- Management of Damage or Loss of Property Procedure
- Memorial Policy - Draft v0.9 (Pending approval)
- Parking and Traffic Management Policy - Final Draft v0.10 (Pending approval)
- Pesticide Management & Notification Procedure - Final Draft v4.0 (Pending approval)
- Procurement of Computer Equipment as part of DFM Capital Projects Policy - Draft v0.7
- Signage Manual v3.0 (note size is 9.4mb)
- Site Emergency Plan (Template) v6.3
- Site Emergency Procedures Manual v6.3
- Space Management Policy - Draft v0.12
- Space Management Procedure - Draft v0.12
- Space Management Guidelines - Draft v0.9
- Thermal Comfort - Your workplace & heat related illness v1.3
- Thermal Comfort - Managing issues relating to indoor thermal comfort v1.3
- Thurgoona BMS Master Plan v1.0
Memorial Register (as at 23 June 2014)
This register lists memorial plaques located at each University campus for deceased students, staff and benefactors where a recognised memorial is known to exist. The register is completed to the best of our knowledge with the information we have and will be updated if and when new information is required to be added. This register is made available in accordance with the Memorial Policy. For any further information on location or photograph of memorials, please contact Division of Facilities Management on 02 6338 6336.