Policies, Compliance and Governance
This page lists policies, procedures, guidelines and other documents which provide governance for the management of all University facilities and to the services provided by the Division of Facilities Management across University premises.
Documents provided on this page are the definitive and current versions, regardless of any different versions which may exist elsewhere. Draft versions of key documents are provided in good faith to be used as a guide only, until an approved version can be provided.
DFM staff and operational documents can be found in the Staff Resources area.
- Cleaning Standards/Specifications
- Corporate Signage Procedure
- Critical Incident Management Handbook v3.0 (under review)
- Delegation Schedule (as at 25/7/13)
- Emergency Control Organisation Policy (under review)
- Keys and Access Control (under review)
- Laboratory clearance procedures for building works v2.1
- Laboratory clearance form for building works v2.1
- Security and Access to Controlled Areas Policy - v1.0
- Signage Manual v3.0 (note size is 9.4mb)
- Site Emergency Plan (Template) v6.3
- Site Emergency Procedures Manual v6.3
- Space Management Policy - Draft v0.10
- Space Management Procedure - Draft v0.12
- Space Management Guidelines - Draft v0.9
- Thermal Comfort - Your workplace & heat related illness v1.3
- Thermal Comfort - Managing issues relating to indoor thermal comfort v1.3
- Thurgoona BMS Master Plan v1.0