This page lists policies, procedures, guidelines and other documents which provide governance for the management of all University facilities and to the services provided by the Division of Facilities Management across all CSU campuses.
Documents provided on this page are the definitive and current versions, regardless of any different versions which may exist elsewhere. Draft versions are provided in good faith to be used as a guide only, until an approved version can be provided.
DFM staff and operational documents can be found in the Staff Resources area.
- Animals on campus Policy - Draft v0.8
- Cleaning Standards/Specifications
- Corporate Signage Procedure
- Critical Incident Management Handbook v3.0
- Emergency Control Organisation Policy
- Keys and Access Control
- Laboratory clearance procedures for building works v2.1
- Laboratory clearance form for building works v2.1
- Management of Damage or Loss of Property Procedure v1.0
- Official Naming Policy
- Official Naming Procedure
- OH&S Policies
- Security and Access to Controlled Areas Policy - Draft v0.7
- Site Emergency Plan (Template) v6.3
- Site Emergency Procedures Manual v6.3
- Space Management Policy - Draft v0.6
- Space Management Procedure - Draft v0.9
- Space Management Guidelines - Draft v0.6
- Thermal Comfort - Your workplace & heat related illness v1.3
- Thermal Comfort - Managing issues relating to indoor thermal comfort v1.3
- Thurgoona BMS Master Plan v1.0