To lead the University in making strategic resource management decisions through the provision of professional financial services and leadership and the effective and sustainable operation of University enterprises.
What we do
Our goal is to provide timely, flexible and responsive financial information to facilitate efficient and effective management throughout the University.
- Development and implementation of the University's financial policy
- Development of the University's operating budgets
- Payment of salaries and wages
- Management of Superannuation, Salary Packaging and Salary Budget, Staff Benefits
- Collection and receipt of all income accrued to the University
- Payment of University creditors
- Provision of University's Purchasing and Stores operations
- Provision of the University's Transport operations
- Management of University's Travel arrangements
- Management of University's insurance portfolio
- Management of University's investment portfolio
- Provision of financial management and advice to the University's trading enterprises
- Preparation of annual accounts and liaison with both internal and external auditors
- Management of the University's computerised finance system and related systems
We hope the on-line information provided by the Division's Home Page will assist you in understanding and using the University's financial policies and procedures within the framework of your role within the University.