Programme (.pdf) now available
Abstracts and Copies of Presentations can be found on this page
AuSakai 09 was the annual Australasian Sakai conference which took place on 16 – 18 September 2009.
The overarching theme for the AuSakai 09 conference was “Sakai as a Scholarly Environment: Pedagogy, Systems, Processes and Outcomes”. This theme was intended to be broad enough to encourage interest in people from the academic and wide-ranging administrative areas supporting Sakai.
Full biographies of our 3 keynote speakers can be found on this page
Michael Korcuska, Executive Director of the Sakai Foundation
Ian Boston, Chief Technical Officer, Caret, Cambridge University
Clay Fenlason, Sakai Product Manager, Georgia Tech
Venue: Charles Sturt University , Bathurst Campus.
- Please Note: Registrations have now closed
The conference was broken into the following streams:
- Learning and Teaching
- Technical / Development
- Sakai 3
- Organisational perspectives: student support, change management, professional development and communications
Bathurst is a picturesque regional centre of NSW, Australia, the home of Mount Panorama racing circuit, and the oldest inland settlement in Australia.
- Rex Airlines
- Bathurst weather
- Bathurst Regional Council
- The Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum – Home of the Somerville Collection
- Orange Wineries, Vineyards, Wine Tastings
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
AuSakai 09 was organised by Charles Sturt University