Latest News - Registration Form now available
- Registration Fee - Members: $50
- Registration Fee -Non Members: $75
- Conference Dinner: $60
- Please Note: The Registration Fee will be waived for Speakers at the conference. The Dinner remains a separate cost
- Online registration form and Payment options for attendees will be available shortly
AuSakai 09 is the annual Australasian Sakai conference that will take place from 16 – 18 September 2009.
Venue: Charles Sturt University , Bathurst Campus.
The overarching theme for the AuSakai 09 conference is “Sakai as a Scholarly Environment: Pedagogy, Systems, Processes and Outcomes”. This theme is intended to be broad enough to encourage interest in people from the academic and wide-ranging administrative areas supporting Sakai.
Michael Korcuska, Executive Director of the Sakai Foundation and Ian Boston, technical architect from Cambridge University will deliver keynotes. Michael will deal with strategic directions concerning Sakai and the Sakai community, while Ian will share insights about Sakai 3.
The conference is broken into the following streams:
- Learning and Teaching
- Technical / Development
- Sakai 3
- Organisational perspectives: student support, change management, professional development and communications
- Conference dates: 16 – 18 September 2009
- Call for abstracts: close 14 August 2009
- Abstract acceptance notifications: week commencing 24 August 2009
- Open for registration: Forms and Payment options for attendees will be available shortly
Bathurst is a picturesque regional centre of NSW, Australia, the home of Mount Panorama racing circuit, and the oldest inland settlement in Australia.
- Call for Abstracts
- Registration Form
- Rex Airlines
- Bathurst weather
- Orange Wineries, Vineyards, Wine Tastings
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
AuSakai 09 is organised by Charles Sturt University