Welcome to the CSU Interact Website
Blackboard Learn has been selected as CSU’s new Learning Management System to replace CSU Interact. The product will be implemented in a phased approach:
- Phase 1: Project Sites and User Provisioning -> February 2014
- Phase 2: Course sites and e-Student Support site -> July 2014
- Phase 3: Studylink subjects, Term 2, 201515 -> Sept 2014
- Phase 4: Live for Term 2, 2015 -> Nov 2014
- Phase 5: Full scale production for Session 1, 2015 -> February 2015
CSU Interact is CSU’s current online collaboration and learning environment based on Sakai.
The CSU Interact Website brings together information on many aspects of the Interact implementation at CSU.
CSU Interact is designed to provide an online, collaborative, scholarly environment for CSU to support research and project collaboration, learning and teaching and professional development. CSU Interact is based on the Sakai framework. Sakai is developed cooperatively by a world wide collection of higher education institutions using the community source model.
The scholarly environment has been designed with the following characteristics:
- Technical and functional Integration
- Silo-less – can operate across organisational boundaries;
- Supportive of Ad-hoc usage
- Single point of access
For a fuller description of this integrated environment please see "The Online Scholarly Environment" (word.doc)
- For a current summary of the Online Learning Environment Plan (word.doc)
This site will be regularly updated with the latest news and developments.