The Division of Library Services is committed to supporting CSU Alumni by continuing to provide access to both physical and online library resources.
To take advantage of these services you will first need to register with the Charles Sturt University Alumni Member Benefit Program - it's free!
See the CSU Alumni Community website about the full range of alumni activities and benefits to members.
All registered CSU Alumni members are entitled to access the physical collections of the Library under the terms of the Community Borrower scheme.
This scheme is only suitable for Alumni members who are able to visit the CSU libraries in person - a postal service is not provided.
Steps to Register
- Register with CSU Alumni member benefits program
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of your registration.
- Take a printed copy of the email to your closest CSU campus Library along with a completed Library Application Form and passport sized photo.
- Collect your CSU ID card. When your CSU ID card has been processed by Student Central you will be able to access the Library. CSU cards are not processed immediately; they will be available for collection in three working days.
- Create your CSU user name and password by going to the Activate my account link. The CSU user name and password will allow you to access My Library Record. Your password will need to be updated every 60 days.
Further information about Library Services can be found in the Community Borrowers' guide.
Registered CSU Alumni members have access to 3,500 full text journals provided through EBSCO's Academic Search Alumni and Business Source Alumni databases.
Each campus library also has a dedicated "Walk-In" computer terminal which provides access to a selected range of fulltext databases and other authoritative resources. This service is available for all members of the community who can visit a campus Library in person.
Go to EBSCO's Academic Search Alumni and Business Source Alumni databases (registered Alumni members only).