Quick Reserve Search
- The Reserve Collection comprises eReserve and Print Reserve.
- eReserve includes copies of recommended readings such as articles and book chapters which have been requested by Lecturers to support subjects.
- Print Reserve includes high-demand items (books, DVDs and other audiovisual materials) for short-term use, at each campus library.
For more information on how to use Primo Search, see: Finding books & DVDs
How to Find Reserve Items
- To access an eReserve item, click on the Check Availability link in the Held at column on the right. On the next screen, click on the Click Here link. You may need to log in to view the document using you CSU username and password..
- If the item you want is in the Print Reserve you can collect it from the Loans Desk in your library.
If your search produces no results in Reserve, you will see a list of matching and closely-matching keywords, together with numbers of records, from Primo Search as a whole.