Library Orientation Toolbox
- 10 Quick Library Tips
- Get online access - anywhere, anytime - to scholarly resources:
- Use Primo Search to find print, online and other resources.
- Log in to Primo Search to request loans and copies. You must have a CSU ID card before you can place requests.
- Borrow books and other items free of charge. We pay delivery and return postage to distance education students in Australia.
- Borrow for up to 4 weeks. Borrowing and renewal arrangements vary, so see the Library website for full details.
- Use My Library Record to check requests, loans, due dates, and make renewals - all online!
- Explore the huge range of online self-help guides:
- Contact us for direct assistance. Ask a Librarian on:
- 1800 808 369
- live chat
- in person
- Win a prize in our online Scavenger Hunt. It’s a fun way to tour the Library website. It runs each year during O Week.
- Visit the Library tab on the student.csu site to discover our resources and services.
Introduction to your Library
Your Library Online
- Subject Guides. Find Library resources for your subject in one convenient location.
- Online Reference. Dictionaries, maps, directories and more.
- FAQs. Find answers to your questions out of hours.
- English Language Help: