Frequently Asked Questions About...
Top five current questions
- Do I need a CSU ID card to borrow?
- Yes, all students and staff need a current CSU ID card to borrow from the Library and also to use the photocopiers at the library.
If you don't have a CSU ID card, you can apply for one using the CSU Student Identification Card form.
- I am a CSU student and I live close to another University. Can I borrow from their library?
- Yes you can join their library as a reciprocal borrower. For more information see the : University Library Australia and New Zealand website.
- How do I pay my library fines?
- All library fines will appear on your financial statement with the University. Instructions on the methods for payment can be found at: Division of Finance - Student Payment Methods.
- How do I find eBooks?
Primo Search can be used to find eBooks:
- A search using Primo Search will return results for print and eBooks. eBooks items are identified by an eBook icon on the left of the title.
- You can refine your search results by clicking on the eBooks link in the Refine my results column on the left.
- You can also use Primo Search's Advanced Search. Select eBooks from the Material Type drop down box to limit your search to eBooks.
To browse our eBooks, visit our eBook Collections page.
- What should I do if I get an "Ezproxy No Library Access" message?
- This is a current issue affecting some library users trying to access the journal databases. Please contact the Library via the Ask a Librarian web-form, or call 1800 808 369. Let us know the full error message, and your CSU student or staff number. One of our Information & Liaison Services staff will contact you as soon as possible to help.
Did you find the answer to your question?
If not please submit your question so that we can consider adding it to our current FAQ pages.