Information for Study Centre Students
- Can I access online collections?
Yes. Online journal databases and eBooks are available to you. You can access these and other online resources from the Find Information link on the Library Homepage.
You will need your IT username and password to access online collections.
- Can I receive electronic document delivery?
Yes, from other CSU campus libraries. Copies of book chapters and journal articles will be scanned and emailed to you.
For more information on how to do this:
- Requesting a Loan or Copy tutorial
- Can I borrow from CSU libraries?
- No, but you have access to the Study Centre catalogue.
- Can I borrow from other Australian universities?
- Yes. The University Library Australia (ULA) National Borrowing Scheme is available to CSU students. This is a national borrowing scheme for staff and students of Australian Universities.