Which form to use
- Ask a Question Web Form - Use this form when you need help with Library resources or have a query about our services. Available to all staff of CSU.
- Book-A-Librarian - Book one on one training in the use of Library resources for Academic staff, researchers and postgraduate students.
- Comments & Suggestions - Use this form to provide us feedback, such as suggestions or complaints.
- Disabilities Services Form - Use this form if you are a student or staff member with a disability, needing to apply for extended loan periods.
- eReserve Request Form - Use this form if you are an academic wanting to place items in the eReserve Collection.
- eResources Trial Feedback form - Use this form to submit feedback on any resources currently on trial by the Library.
- Workplace Learning Form - Use this form only if your are a student on workplace learning. Details of individual student workplace learning must be provided to the library before students can take advantage of this service.
- Suggest New Material - Use this form if you know of a book, journal or other item that you think should be in the library's collection.
- Website Feedback - Submit this form if you would like to comment on or suggest an improvement to our website.