Maths for Teacher Education Students
Based on your quiz results are there any areas that you would like to revise? (All exercises include answers)
- Number theory and examples
- Fractions theory and examples
- Decimals theory and examples
- Percentages theory and examples
- Metric Conversion theory and examples
- Measurement theory and examples
TheCalculations made easy worksheet will teach you how to use shortcuts when performing the four basic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and when working with decimals and fractions.
A glossary is provided below which contains an alphabetical listing of mathematical terms that are commonly used in primary education.
If you still have questions about any topics covered in this revision please contact the maths study adviser on the Bathurst campus.