Dr Sajjad Kahn
BCom (with Hons. in Accounting); MCom (Accounting); PhD
PositionLecturer in Accounting
CampuscampusAlbury / Wodonga
Sajjad Khan joined as a lecturer in the School of Accounting and Finance, Charles Sturt University in 2010. Prior to this appointment, he was an Associate Lecturer in the School of Accounting at La Trobe University and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Accounting and Information Systems, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. He has Australian and International teaching experience and has taught across a range of accounting subjects in Auditing, Financial Accounting and Management Accounting. His research interests include accounting and organizational change, management accounting and control systems, public sector accounting, accountability and management.
Teaching and Research
- Public Sector Accounting, Accountability and Management;
- Organizational Change and Accounting; and
- Management Accounting and Control Systems.
- ACC222 External Reporting
- ACC310 Management Accounting 2
- Share Market Efficiency- A Test of Random Walk Hypothesis in the Dhaka Stock Exchange limited, Finance and Banking, Vol. 5, No. 1&2, 1999, Department of Finance and Banking, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Development of Export Processing Zones, The Cost and Management, Number 4, Vol. XXVIII, 2000, Journal of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh.
- An Analysis of the Quality of Disclosure in the Annual reports of Bangladesh: An application of the Singhvi and Desai Index, Journal of Management, Vol. 5, 6, & 7, No. 1, 2001.
- Life Insurance Business in Bangladesh: A Synopsis of Developments, The Cost and Management, Number 5, Vol. XXX, 2002, Journal of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh.
- Entrepreneurship: A Corporate effort for Entrepreneurial Development, Social Science Review, The Dhaka University Studies, Part-D, Vol. 19, No. 2,- 2002, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.