Welcome from Professor Mark Morrison, Sub-Dean (Research)
Faculty of Business Research
The Faculty of Business has a diverse and indepth research base that covers the business and commerce sectors. Our research looks at communicating new and evolving ideas in a variety of activities including seminar series, working papers and funded projects. This website aims to illustrate and promote this activity.
- Faculty of Business Honours Courses Information for Students
- Faculty of Business Honours Project Topics
- Activities - Funded Projects, Notices, Reports and Seminar Series Information.
- Research - Working Papers Series
- Students - Information for current and prospective students
- Supervisors - Details on Research Supervisors
- Forums - Access our Research Forums
- Centres - University Research Centres
Faculty of business school research sites
- International School of Business and Partnerships
- School of Accounting and Finance
- School of Management and Marketing
- School of Computing and Mathematics