BA (Hons) Syd., DipSocSc, MEd N.E.
LocationAllen House,Building N1
Phone/Faxwork(02) 6338 4196
- Executive & Editorial Board member, Social Educators Association of Australia
Refereed Journal Articles
- Simpson, T. Hastings, W. Hill, B. (2007). I knew that she was watching me: the professional benefits of mentoring. Teachers and Teaching: Theory and Practice, 13(5), 481-498.
- Whiteford, G., Hill, B., McAlister, L., Thomas, N., & Fitzgerald, M. (2006). Reflection in intercultural learning: examining the international experience through a critical incident approach. Reflective practice 7(3), 367-381.
- Hill, B. (2006). Serving the Public. Educating Commerce teachers in Papua New Guinea. The role of Micro-Credit. Paper presented at the Making Teaching Public: Reforms in Teacher Education Proceedings of the 2006 Australian Teacher Education National Conference, Fremantle Western Australia.
- Hill B. (2010) New pedagogies with old media. (Social Educators Association of Australia Bi-ennial conference Adelaide Feb. 2010)