Pharmacy & Clinical Placements
Associate Professor Maree Donna Simpson
Maree is a pharmacist who has been a PSA member and a registered pharmacist for nearly four decades. She has practised in several states of Australia and has seen a number of changes in practice during that time from an early compounding and supply function to more recent commitments to quality use of medicines, medication safety and chronic disease state management.
Maree is an Associate Professor (Pharmacy Practice) within Charles Sturt University and is currently sited at the Orange campus. She holds the following positions: Chair, School of Biomedical Sciences Ethics in Human Research Committee; Chair, Placement Committee, School of Biomedical Sciences; Presiding Officer, Senior Women's Forum; Chair, Australian Clinical Education Program; and Team leader, Pharmacy Practice.
Professor Patrick Ball
The uniform consists of
- A clean and ironed blue Professional Placement shirt with CSU Pharmacy logo (male and female versions available)
- Silver-grey tie (males only and optional)
- Dark blue or black trousers or skirt (clean and ironed),
- Black shoes
- Name badge
- Minimal jewellery - engagement ring/ wedding band and watch. Studs or sleeper earrings.
For more information contact
- Ian Reed (Professional Placement Coordinator Pharmacy - Orange and Wagga Wagga)