Subject areas include Veterinary Reproduction, Animal Behaviour and Welfare, Animal Reproduction and Animal Production
- Australian Cattle Veterinarians (Member Executive Board)
- Society for Theriogenology (Member Executive Board, ex-President)
- Association of Applied Animal Andrology.(Founding Director)
- American Society for Animal Science
- Australian Veterinary Association (Member Policy Advisory Committee)
- Society for Reproductive Biology
- Animal reproduction (particularly male aspects) and livestock infertility
- Animal production - livestock
- Animal behaviour and welfare
- Veterinary education
- Livestock male fertility/infertility
- Pork CRC - "Male Factors in Early Pregnancy Loss". Approx $250,000
- Bayer/AgriSearch - "Reproductive Safety Studies on Use of Antiparasitical Compunds on Rams." Approx $15,000
- Patrick Kayser
- Vivienne Perry
- Antonio Landaeta
Recent publications last 5 years
- Chenoweth PJ (2007). Influence of the male on embryo quality. Theriogenology 68:308-315.
- Chenoweth PJ and Sanderson MW (2005). Beef Practice: Cow/Calf Production Medicine. Blackwell Publishing Professional. Ames Iowa. ISBN 0-8138-0402-7.
- Chenoweth PJ (2005) Genetic sperm defects. Theriogenology. 64:457-468
- Ellis R, Rupp GP, Chenoweth PJ, Cundiff LV and Lunstra DD.( 2005) Fertility of yearling beef bulls during mating Theriogenology 64:657-78.
- Chenoweth PJ. (2004). Food animal veterinary futures. Editorial. JVME. 31:322-327.
- Landaeta-Hernandez AJ, Palomares-Nevada R, Soto-Castillo G, Atencio A, Chase CC Jr and Chenoweth PJ. (2004) Social and breed effects on the expression of a PFG2 ALPHA induced oestrus in beef cows. Reprod. Domest Anim 39:315-20
- Landaeta-Hernandez AJ, Yelich JV, Lemaster JW, Fields MJ, Than T, Chase CC Jr. Rae DO and Chenoweth PJ (2002). Environmental , genetic and social factors affecting the expression of estrus in beef cows. Theriogenology 57: 1357-1370