- Future students
- New students
- TAFE students and graduates
- Pathways to uni
- Year 10 students
- Indigenous students
TAFE students and graduates
CSU recognise the importance of prior learning and have set up a number of packages to see you through to a degree with CSU.
CSU has developed formal partnerships with many TAFE Institutes across NSW, Victoria and the ACT. Find out more about our partnerships here.
CSU has developed a large range of pathway programs and entry level courses creating several options to help you start your study at a university level.
Find answers to some frequently asked questions about continuing your study at CSU after your TAFE or RTO qualification.
We have captured many of our student’s stories and journeys from TAFE to CSU. Here what they have to say about their experience.
CSU has a number of support programs and scholarships in place particularity for TAFE and RTO students who choose to take up study with CSU
- Quicklinks for...
- Browse all courses
- Agricultural & Wine Sciences
- Allied Health & Pharmacy
- Animal & Veterinary Sciences
- Communication & Creative Industries
- Environmental Science & Outdoor Recreation
- Exercise & Sports Science
- Humanities, Social Work & Human Services
- Information & Library Studies
- Information Technology, Computing & Mathematics
- Medical Science & Dentistry
- Policing, Security & Emergency Management
- Teaching and Education
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Study on campus
- Study by distance
- International students
- Contact us
- About CSU
- CSU Live