Graduate Certificate in Professional Development
Normal course duration
Part-time: 1 year (trimester and semester sessions)
- A degree from a recognised university plus at least 2 years work experience, or
- A Certificate IV or Diploma from a TAFE or similar body, plus at least 5 years work experience including supervisory/managerial experience, and good writing skills, or
- More than five years experience in a senior management position with significant responsibilities, and good writing skills.
To graduate students must satisfactorily complete 32 points.
*The number of subjects and specific subject choices are described in the course structure and enrolment pattern for the course.
The course consists of four subjects (32 points) that satisfy the following conditions:
- There are at most two standard subjects at level 1.
- There is at least one standard subject at level 3 or above.
Because of the flexibility of the course requirements, there is no prescribed enrolment pattern. Students may choose the order in which they undertake subjects, depending upon the availability of subjects and the meeting of any pre-requisites. It is recommended, however, that students complete Level one subjects before completing Level two subjects and Level two subjects before completing Level three subjects and Level three subjects before completing Level five subjects.