The subject of the dissertation will be worked out in consultation with an approved supervisor and will concentrate on Accounting. The student will be expected to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the scholarly debate relevant to the field chosen and a capacity for both critical analysis of and constructive contribution to that debate.
No offerings have been identified for this subject in 2018.
2 years minimum (4 sessions)/4 years maximum (8 sessions)
School of Accounting and Finance
Available only to students in the Master of Commerce (Honours). Not available to students who have completed ACC602.
* be able to demonstrate an understanding of a specialist Accounting field;
* be able to conduct an extended literature review;
* be able to demonstrate a capacity to assemble and argue research at an advanced level;
* be able to discuss and defend premises;
* be able to demonstrate advanced competence in methods of Accounting research.
The syllabus will be individually determined between the supervisory team and the student.
For any enquiries about subject selection or course structure please contact Student Central or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 1800 275 278.
For further information about Charles Sturt University, or this course offering, please contact info.csu on 1800 275 278 (free call within Australia) or enquire online.
The information contained in the 2018 CSU Handbook was accurate at the date of publication: August 2018. The University reserves the right to vary the information at any time without notice.