This subject aims to deepen students' understanding of the legal and ethical issues involved in practice in complementary medicine. Students will consolidate their grasp of key ethical and legal concepts, and will then apply these concepts to a range of case studies relevant to complementary medicine as well as to their own professional practice.
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
ETH403, LAW131, SSC502
- Introduction, Codes of ethics
- Ethical theories
- Health ethics principles
- Review and consolidation of ethics material
- Privacy, confidentiality and information rights and duties
- Review and consolidation of law material
- Case studies from complementary medicine will be used throughout to demonstrate how the major ethical and legal issues present in professional practice.
For any enquiries about subject selection or course structure please contact Student Central or email@example.com or phone on 1800 275 278.
For further information about Charles Sturt University, or this course offering, please contact info.csu on 1800 275 278 (free call within Australia) or enquire online.
The information contained in the 2018 CSU Handbook was accurate at the date of publication: August 2018. The University reserves the right to vary the information at any time without notice.