This subject is a directed program of advanced reading, related to the student's perception of science and agriculture and to their area of specialisation.
School of Agricultural and Wine Sciences
Enrolment is subject to the Course co-ordinator's approval
- How to develop skills in gathering, assessing, extracting and synthesizing information.
- Building skills to use library databases, use bibliographic programs, such as Endnote, and begin the process of developing a literature review from a small number of references.
- Practice and review skills to enable students to critically evaluate the writing of others.
- Creating and presenting powerpoint sessions.
- Learning to review and present information gathered in written form.
The information contained in the CSU Handbook was accurate at the date of publication: May 2019. The University reserves the right to vary the information at any time without notice.