This subject contains a 2.5 day Compulsory Residential School.
The residential school is intended to serve a number of functions
- to teach foundational assumptions of effective practcie in clinical health psychology
- to teach models of assessment and intervention
- to demonstrate the application of case formulation to treatment planning and monitoring
- to present and review classis cases
- case discussions and other small-group learning activities and role-plays
- student self-evaluation tasks