- Why CSU
- Study options
- Overseas study opportunities
- Fees and costs
- Studying on campus
- CSU in your country
- CSU in Canada
- Entry requirements
- Student support
- International Agents
- Advanced standing and credit
- Student Visa Information
- Before you apply
- How to apply
- Preparing for arrival
Starting on campus
- Notification of arrival form
- Immigration and Customs regulations
- Travel to your campus
- Arrival assistance
- Late arrivals
- Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS)
- International student responsibilities while studying at CSU
- Receiving your mail at CSU
- Adjusting to a new environment
- Forms, lists and checklists
- International Student Policies
- Driving a motor vehicle in NSW
- Social Media
How to apply
Before you apply for a course at Charles Sturt University (CSU), make sure you know what to expect, that you've selected the most appropriate program and study mode, and that you understand the University's refund policy.
Step 1 - Where will you study?
Study on campus in Australia or by distance education
- Apply online
- Download an on campus application form [PDF]
- Download a distance education application form [PDF]
CSU Study Centre
- Apply online
Codes: ISAP (Wagga Wagga), ISAM (Bathurst), ISAO (Albury-Wodonga)
- Download an application form [PDF]
- Download an application form for incoming exchange partner students [PDF]
CSU's Ontario Campus
When applying online, prospective students should select the "13 CSU Ontario Postgrad" application type and note the course code.
Step 2 - Complete an application form and submit additional documentation
You need to demonstrate how you meet the CSU minimum admission requirements. You do this by submitting the following documentation with your application for admission. If you are submitting online you can upload and attach a certified copy of these documents as you complete your application.
- Certified copies of your higher secondary school results and/or your academic transcripts for each year of tertiary study
- Certified copy of your Certificate of Completion for all tertiary study
- If any of the above documents are not in English, you will need to provide Certified English Translations
- Any other official certificates, such as short courses and diplomas
- Evidence of your English Language Proficiency results, for example IELTS or TOEFL
- Agent Acknowledgement Form if you will be using an Agent or Representative.
Some courses require additional documentation such as a portfolio, research proposal, questionnaire and referees reports. You should check the online course brochure for additional documents that may be required for the course you have applied for.
The Admissions Office will determine your eligibility for admission based on the documentation you have provided and advise you of the outcome. You can help this process by including all required documents with your application for admission.
International Student Visas
More information on international student visas
Terms and conditions
Before you apply to study at Charles Sturt University, you need to ensure you understand the terms and conditions of your application, including the University's refund policy, late enrolments, and the implications of your residency status.
View full list of dates including sessions, application closing dates, graduations and more.
CSU Study Centres
CSU Study Centres located in Sydney and Melbourne offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Business, Information Technology and Accounting.
Translate this page
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (traditional)
Find out more about the Google Translate service.
Guide to Study
A comprehensive guide for International students wanting to study at Charles Sturt University