Research Specialization Keywords: Flavour science, psychophysics of taste, sensory evaluation, wine quality
Research Disciplines: Biology and Related Sciences
Areas of Research: Sensation and Perception, Perception and Representation
1. Pickering GJ. (2015). Head in the (Oil) Sand? Climate Change Scepticism in Canada. Regional Environmental Change. Submitted
2. MARTIN POUR NIKFARDJAM, BETTINA WAGNER, GARY PICKERING. (2015). Polyphenol characterization of red wine from Germany's Wurttemberg region. European Food Research and Technology.
3. Andreea Botezatu,Gary James Pickering. (2015). Novel Applications For Biomaterials: The Case Of Remediation Of Wine Taints Using Poly-lactic Acid Polymer. Applied Mechanics and Materials.
4. Andreea Botezatu, Yorgos Kotseridis, Debbie Inglis, Gary J. Pickering. (2015). A Global Survey of Methoxypyrazines in Wine. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. Submitted
5. Andreea Botezatu and Gary J. Pickering. (2015). Application of Plastic Polymers in Remediating Wine with Elevated Alkyl-Methoxypyrazine Levels. FOOD ADDITIVES AND CONTAMINANTS