If you've decided to live on campus at CSU, here are the procedures and conditions you need to know about applying to live at a CSU Residence.
What you need to do to apply
- Choose which residence suits your needs and budget
- Double check the fees and make sure you have read and understand the Administration Regulations [PDF]
- Have your offer for study on hand
- Activate your CSU login
- Apply Online through CSU's Accommodation Portal (see below)
- Pay the application fee & orientation tariff. Your application will not be considered until you have paid. (The total is $420 and you will be guided through how to pay during the application process)
- Find out if you are eligible for any of the CSU accommodation scholarships
SESSION 1 APPLICATIONS
Applications for the main round of accommodation offers are now closed. Late application can still be submitted.
Submit Late Application
SESSION 2 APPLICATIONS
Applications for new students commencing study in Session 2, 2013 will open on Thursday 23 May 2013
How will I know if I'm successful?
All room offers are sent to your CSU registered email address. Final offers are made week commencing 11 February 2013. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified at this time and placed directly on the Waiting List.
Request course information
Call us on 1800 334 733, (International +61 2 6338 6077)
Applications for on campus accommodation close in early February.
More frequently asked questions
O Week is a fun and informative week full of activities to help you become familiar with the University environment and settle into being a uni student.
More about O Week at CSU
Our open day every day program, means that you can take a campus tour at a time convenient to you!
Book a campus tour
Want to see our campuses from the comfort of home?
Virtual campus tour