The scholarship round for higher degree by research students commencing in 2017 are now closed, these closed at 5pm on the 31st October 2016. No further applications can be accepted.
CSU offers the following prestigious scholarships for both Domestic and International research candidates. Applications for the scholarship round closed on Monday, 31 October at 5pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT). These scholarships seek to recognise outstanding academic achievement. For further information and details of individual scholarships including criteria and how to apply please follow the links below:
- Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (CSUPRS)
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Research Part-time Tuition Fee Scholarship (CSUPRPTTFS)
- Charles Sturt Postgraduate Research Scholarship - Australian Research Council (ARC) - Linkage: Exemplary Early Childhood Educators at Work
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS)
- International Tuition Payment Scholarship (ITP)
- University Research Centre - Graham Centre (URC-GC)
- University Research Centre - Institute for Land, Water and Society (URC-ILWS)
- University Research Centre - National Wine and Grape Industry Centre (URC-NWGIC)
- University Research Centre - Public and Contextual Theology (URC-PaCT)
Applying for HDR admission
Applying for an HDR scholarship is a separate process to applying for admission to the University. Applicants awarded an Offer of Scholarship cannot access the scholarship entitlement until they have been made and accepted an Offer of Admission into an HDR program. An Offer of Scholarship is only valid with an offer of Admission.
Scholarship Application Guide
The Scholarship Application Guide covers the process of assessment and allocation of awards, and outlines the criteria for initial assessment of applications.
Resources for Applicants
The following links may assist prospective scholarship applicants.