Items for the EPGLIM test have been sourced from the following institutions.
Australian Council for Educational Research
- The Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) provides state-of-the-art educational research, products and services.
Educational Assessment Australia, The University of New South Wales
- Educational Assessment Australia (EAA) is a leading national and international educational assessment organisation, specialising in large-scale assessment programs in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, India and the Pacific region.
New South Wales Department of Education and Communities
- The New South Wales Department of Education and Communities (NSW DEC) administers the Basic Skills Test (BST). This test is a curriculum-based assessment, which tests students’ knowledge and skills in particular aspects of literacy and numeracy.
Pearson Clinical Assessment Australia and New Zealand
- Pearson Clinical Assessment is one of the world’s largest commercial developers and distributors of psychological testing materials for use in assessing intelligence, memory, neurocognitive functioning, academic achievement, work aptitude and personality, learning and developmental delay, and speech and motor disabilities. Pearson also distributes tests such as the Raven’s Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM).
Queensland Studies Authority
- The Queensland Studies Authority (QSA) is a statutory body of the Queensland Government. The Authority provides Preparatory to Year 12 syllabuses, assessment, reporting, testing, accreditation and certification services for Queensland schools.
The National Assessment of Educational Progress
- Part of the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) website, the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), also known as "the Nation's Report Card," is the only nationally representative and continuing assessment of what America's students know and can do in various subject areas.
Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Education
- The Virginia Department of Education supports teaching and learning through a statewide system of support and accountability for the Commonwealth’s public schools and school divisions. The Commonwealth sets rigorous academic standards, known as Standards of Learning (SOL), and measures achievement through annual SOL tests and alternative and alternate assessments.
Georgia Department of Education
- The Georgia Department of Education administers Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests (CRCT).
Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education administers the Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System.
Ohio Department of Education
- The Ohio Department of Education administers Achievement Tests in reading, mathematics, science, social studies and writing.
Texas Education Agency
- Two key responsibilities of the Texas Education Agency are assessing public school students on what they have learned and determining district and school accountability ratings.
Washington Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
- The Washington Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) develops or selects and administers all Washington state assessments. The Washington Comprehensive Assessment Program measures the progress and proficiency of the state’s students.