Conference Support Scheme
Applications are currently CLOSED.
The aim of the Conference Support Scheme (CSS) is to provide financial assistance for researchers to attend significant and relevant national and international conferences and workshops to enhance their knowledge, activity and performance within the Centre's research priority areas.
The following grants are available:
- Maximum of $1,000 for conferences held within Australia
- Maximum of $2,500 for conferences held outside Australia
|Funding Round||Applications Open||Applications Close|
|Round 1, 2013||1 Feb 2013||28 Feb 2013|
|Round 2, 2013||1 July 2013||31 July 2013|
- The Scheme is open to Graham Centre Members, Associates and Higher Degree Research students.
- Higher Degree Research students are eligible for one national and one international CSS grant throughout their candiditure.
- Members and Associates may apply for domestic and international CSS grants at any time, however the number and value of previous grants awarded and the resulting outcomes will be taken into consideration during assessment.
- Undergraduate students are not eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to conferences which are closely linked to the Centre's Research Priorities.
- Applicants must present a paper (NB: the order of priority is keynote, oral presentation, poster).
- Preference will be given to refereed conference papers.
- Applicants must demonstrate clearly defined aims and expected outcomes of attending the conference.
- Successful applicants are required to submit a detailed report to the Centre Director within one month following the conference.
- Matching or supplementary funds from another funding source will strengthen applications (NB: documentary evidence is required).
- Applications must be submitted in the prescribed format and must include additional supporting documentation, where applicable.
Download Report Template (Microsoft Word)
Director in consultation with the Research Management Committee.
- Deirdre Lemerle, T: 02 6933 4398, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maree Crowley, T: 02 6933 4399, E: email@example.com