Members Quick finder:
- Click here for Higher Degree Research Students
BAgSci (La Trobe), PG Dip App Sci (Massey, NZ)
Position Lecturer in Extension and Adoption
Location Charles Sturt University, Boorooma St, Wagga Wagga
Phone 02 6933 2202
Fax 02 6933 2233
With a background in agriculture and natural resource management, including family farming around Albury, NSW, Caroline’s employment history includes working as a Dairy Extension Officer in both Western Australia and Victoria, and evaluation roles at a NSW Catchment Management Authority, and most recently as a consultant specialising in the evaluation of agriculture and natural resource management investment.
Caroline’s current role involves teaching Extension, Integrated Agriculture and Systems within the School of Ag & Wine Sciences. She is about to undertake a part time PhD in the area of decision making by landholders in water management.
Research and Teaching
- Decision making by landholders in water management (PhD topic)
- Extension – a second year subject within the Agricultural Science degree
- Integrated Agriculture – a fourth year subject within the Agricultural Science degree
- Agroecosytems and Human values - a third year subject within the Agricultural Science degree
- Australasian & Pacific Extension Society (APEN)