Members Quick finder:
- Click here for Higher Degree Research Students
Dr Aisuo Wang
BSc(SU), MSc (SU), PhD (CSU)
Position Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Location Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga
Phone 02 6933 2739
Fax 02 6933 2812
Dr Wang graduated with BSc in Biology and MSc in Zoology from Shanxi University (SU) before starting his PhD studies in Molecular Biology at Charles Sturt University (CSU). Dr Wang’s PhD study focused on the molecular phylogeny of Gastropod based on mitochondrial gene order. Dr Wang has wide experience in Microbiology, Parasitology and Genetics. Dr Wang is now working on the project of “Biological Control of Pest Snails with Native Nematodes”, which is funded by Grains Research & Development Corporation.
- Biological control of pest snails using invertebrate parasitic nematodes (GRDC)
- Lab Testing of Native Nematodes against Pest Slugs from SW Victoria (GRDC)
- Member of Society for Invertebrate Pathology (SIP)
- Member of Malacological Society of Australiasia (MSA)
- Member of the Australasian Association of Nematologists (AAN)
- Biological control
- Molecular phylogeny
- Next Generation Sequencing
Guo YJ, Ni Y, Raman H, Wilson BAL, Ash GJ, Wang AS & Li GD (2012). Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal diversity in perennial pastures; response to long-term lime application. Plant and Soil 351: 389-403.
Ash, GJ and Wang A (2011). Biopesticides. In Encyclopedia of Environmental Management. S.E. Jorgensen (ed.) Taylor & Francis, NY. NY. - in press.