Publications & Factsheets
Graham Centre Publications
Please click on the following links to display Graham Centre publications:
- Charles Sturt University Graham Centre Publications
(CSU Research Output)
- NSW Department of Primary Industries Scientific Outputs
(Recent Science and Research scientific peer-reviewed outputs)
Graham Centre Factsheets
Stubble Management &
Integrated Approach [.pdf]
Silverleaf Nightshade Best Management Practice Guide [.pdf]
Graham Centre Technical Bulletins
Canola Technical Bulletin
[PDF - 1,240KB]
The 'EH Graham Centre Monograph Series' aims to publish in-depth, peer-reviewed scientific reviews on topics relevant to farming systems in temperate Australia. The Monographs will provide an avenue for the compilation and publication of scientific and other published literature on a particular topic. The Monographs will document current scientific understanding in a form that is accessible and relevant to a wide audience, including researchers, students, advisors and leading farmers; and also aim to identify information gaps and help develop future research direction.
- Australian Farm Business Management Journal
- Stubble Retention Reference Manual
- National Primary Industries Research Development and Extension Framework.
RD & E strategies are available from the DAFF website.