CSU Green - Coordinating sustainability initiatives across CSU campuses.
CSU Green News
- CSU Sustainability Grant program is NOW OPEN for 2013. More information is located here.
- Professional Development Opportunity - Introduction to Sustainability in the Workplace training. After a successful first round of training, CSU Training in partnership with CSU Green, are pleased to inform all staff that there is an opportunity to undertake the training at no cost (except for travel and accommodation) in July 2013. Further information and registration is available through Web Kiosk.
- Environmentally conscious presenters are being sought for the 31st NSW Environmental Education Conference in Dubbo (NSW Chapter). Event Dates: September 26, 2013 - September 28, 2013.
- What great sustainability initiatives are taking place in the School of Teacher Education at Bathurst!? Part 3 now available to download!
- Do you have an interest in biodiversity? Do you like making documentaries? Slopes2Summit (S2S) - Great Eastern Ranges are running the S2S BioFlix 2013 film competition. There are different entry categories (Amateur (open), Primary and Secondary Schools, and Tertiary (universities & Tafe). For more details follow this link to the S2S site. This is a CSU Green sponsored event.
- Staff members - we need you! Are you passionate about workplace sustainability and want to join a growing staff sustainability network? Email Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Have you got a Keep Cup? Reduce your waste by using a reusable cup for tea and coffee! CSU have great branded Keep Cups for $5.00. when you buy the Keep Cup with a coffee card ($35 for 10 coffees) in a bundle ($40 in total). Buy them at a retail outlet on your campus!