- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Clinical Practice (Paramedic)
- Bachelor of Justice Studies (Policing)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (Medical Imaging)
CSU and North Coast TAFE pathway programs
Pathway programs offered in Port Macquarie include both integrated and articulated programs.
Integrated programs enable students to study at TAFE and CSU at
the same time.
Articulated programs enable students to study and complete
qualifications at TAFE first, then go on to complete their CSU degree.
About Charles Sturt University
CSU has an extensive network of campuses located in inland NSW, with almost 38,000 students enrolled in CSU courses each year. CSU’s new campus in Port Macquarie is housed in the modern Macquarie Business Park within easy reach of Town Beach and the central shopping precinct, and boasts a range of facilities including:
- Student Learning Commons, open from 8:00am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday with a large networked computer lab
- Student Central and Academic Support services
- The town library located opposite the campus, and a café right next door
What about the costs of study?
All CSU undergraduate courses are supported by the Commonwealth government, which means you can defer your university fees through a HECS-HELP loan. For pathway programs, the CSU component is Commonwealth government supported. For the TAFE component of the program, the standard TAFE NSW fees apply.
Apply for a scholarship
Great news! There are a range of scholarships specifically available for CSU Port Macquarie students. This includes the following:
- CSU Port Macquarie Excellence Scholarships are awarded to students based on a combination of evidence of leadership and citizenship within the community and students who have achieved high results at school, and/or TAFE studies and/or university studies. Each scholarship is worth $4000 per annum for 3 years.
- CSU Port Macquarie Equity Scholarships assist students who are studying at CSU in Port Macquarie (or a Distance Education course administered from Port Macquarie) with the general costs of university education. Each scholarship is worth $3000 per annum for 2 years.
- The CSU TAFE to University scholarship program has been specifically developed for TAFE students to help out with the cost of studying. Each scholarship is worth $2,500 cash.
- The CSU Pathway and Partnership scholarship program provides financial assistance to students studying in a CSU Pathway, articulated or integrated program with CSU and a TAFE institute. Each scholarship is worth $2,000 cash.
There is also a range of other scholarships available to Port Macquarie students. Visit the CSU scholarships website to find out more.