How much does it cost?
Study Link subjects may have a fee applied depending on your enrolment.
Enrol in STUDY LINK subjects free of charge if you are enrolled at CSU as a Commonwealth supported student (or are enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported student and defer commencing your course).
Fees apply if you are:
- enrolled as a full fee paying student at CSU
- enrolled as a Single Subject student at CSU
- an International student enrolled at CSU
- a student enrolled at another institution
- a prospective CSU Student
- simply enrolling in a STUDY LINK subject for your own benefit
(Tuition fees are reviewed annually and are subject to change.)
After accepting your offer, subject materials will be accessible online and an invoice will subsequently be sent to you.
Your invoice, including methods of payment, will be sent to you electronically and you will receive an email notification.