Master the mechanics of academic language and learn how to produce convincing and accurate essays and reports.
You will learn about the role of grammar in communication and speech, features of effective writing, correct punctuation, how to construct grammatically correct sentences, and where to find help.
This subject requires around 30 hours of self-paced, online learning. Your subject coordinator will support you and give feedback as you build your skills and confidence in using correct grammar.
|Session||CRN||Subject code||Subject name||Mode||Campus/Location||Term begins||Application closing date||Term ends|
Please note: You can start any time to suit you between Term start date and the close of applications.
Study material: 30 hrs
Subject Coordinator: Kathryn Koromilas
This subject will be useful if you're studying:
- Agricultural & Wine Science
- Allied Health
- Animal & veterinary Sciences
- Communication & Creative Industries
- Environmental Science & Outdoor Recreation
- Exercise & Sports Sciences
- Humanities, Social Work & Human Services
- Information & Library Studies
- Information Technology, Computing & Mathematics
- Medical Science
- Policing, Security & Emergency Management
- Teaching & Education
- Theology & Religious Studies